ROIG Lawyers is focused on providing value-added service to our clients, especially those in the insurance industry, on a daily basis. We are closely involved in the claims handling process and understand the importance of timely and accurate reporting pursuant to insurer guidelines. Our attorneys strive to adhere to these guidelines and routinely update our claims professionals so that, among other things, appropriate reserves can be set aside and joint decisions made on litigation matters.
Additionally, we understand that claims professionals are required by licensing authorities to meet certain continuing education criteria on an annual basis. We take this as an opportunity to provide our clients with up-to-date continuing education seminars that address current legal topics relevant to trending claims. Our firm works closely with the Florida Department of Financial Services (DFS) to qualify our seminars for continuing education credits. We manage all aspects of the registration process to provide a hassle free experience.
The following courses are approved for credit by DFS:
- Basic PIP
- Case Law Update
- Civil Litigation
- Comparative Negligence
- Data Analytics
- Depositions: How To Be Prepared and What To Expect
- Down-Coding and Unbundling
- Emerging Regulatory PIP Defenses for PIP Lawsuits
- Emerging Trends in PIP SIU
- Examination Under Oath – Back To The Future
- Examinations Under Oath and the Law
- Handling SIU Claims Under 627.736
- How High? Insurance and Medical Marijuana
- Independent Medical Reviews
- Insurance Adjuster Review Process for Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Introduction to Windshield Defense Litigation
- Out-of-State Policy Claims Handling and Defense Strategies
- PIP Law Update
- PIP Today: What We Know About What We Have to Learn
- Public Adjusters and SIU
- Siri, Where’s My Car? - Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- The Ridesharing Generation: Insurance Implications and Complications
- The Subtleties and Technicalities of IME Reports in Insurance Defense Litigation
- Understanding PIP
- Water Mitigation Claims
- What to Expect in Your Deposition
- www.The-Strawmann-Clinic.com: ABC’s of Unlicensed Clinics
- 5-Hour Adjuster Law and Ethics Update
For more information on how to schedule a complimentary Continuing Education course via webinar or live presentation, please contact the Marketing Department of ROIG Lawyers at email@example.com.
Click here for a full list of our courses and descriptions.