Lisa S. Lullove is an associate in the Deerfield Beach office of Roig Lawyers.
Lisa concentrates her practice in the areas of first-party property litigation. She represents carriers in matters involving fraud, improper billing and licensing, and scope and pricing disputes. Lisa manages claims from pre-litigation and investigative stages through trial.
Lisa also advises insurers on complex and novel issues relating to subrogation, coverage disputes, policy interpretation and policy exclusions. In addition, Lisa has successfully obtained favorable results in recovering monies paid by the insurer to their insured.
Prior to joining the firm, Lisa was employed as an in-house trial attorney for a national automobile insurance company. Earlier in her law career, Lisa defended major corporations and insured individuals in various types of civil cases including premises liability, products liability, wrongful death, automobile negligence, negligent security, toxic torts, false imprisonment/malicious prosecution, libel/slander/defamation, property damage, professional negligence, subrogation and insurance coverage issues.
News & Events
- Roig Lawyers is a Proud Sponsor of the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Inc.'s 30th Annual Pro Bono Recognition Evening & Auction
May 10, 2018
- Lisa Lullove Appointed as Delegate of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Matters Committee
April 28, 2017
- Roig Lawyers Sponsors the South Palm Beach County Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL) 2015 Annual Judicial Reception
February 16, 2015
- Roig Lawyers West Palm Beach Attorney Appointed to Serve on Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “D”
February 9, 2015
- Roig Lawyers West Palm Beach Attorney Awarded Honorable Mention in Attorney At Law Magazine’s “Attorneys to Watch in 2015” List
January 23, 2015