The Power of Relationships Live Presentation & Webinar
WhenJuly 13, 2017 — June 13, 2017
12:30pm — 1:30pm
WhereTune in via webinar from anywhere in the country.
This self-improvement program will take you through the concepts for maintaining strong ethical relationships with your clients, workforce, adversaries and other business relationships old and new.
Business Etiquette along with common courtesy can propel your business and allow you to become an outstanding communicator and team player.
We will cover:
- How to effectively communicate with your current clients and generate conversations to broaden your understanding of their needs; present and future improving customer service
- How to be a good listener and advocate for the profession
- Control emotions when dealing with difficult people
- Find solutions in difficult situations when dealing with adversaries
- How to “just say no” confidently and without being offensive
- How to work well with and extend courtesies to opposing counsel
- How to develop a relationship with potential clients and ask the right questions
- How to participate in organizations and non-profits that will help you grow your existing business and gain a resource for potential new clients
About the speaker:
Bianca Moreiras has been a leader, mentor, motivator, and
Her philosophy is to pull up, push up and to lead women and men to their fullest potential one person at a time. Her company Bianca Moreiras & Associates is ready and willing to “Take Your Business to the NEXT LEVEL.”
Bianca has spoken on topics enriching professionals in the areas of self-improvement, time management, professional etiquette, communication, collaboration, leadership, networking, customer service, resume writing, etc. In addition to professional speaking, she conducts webinars and has had several articles published. She has successfully coached professionals to achieve status in the business world once thought unattainable.
If you are looking to start or grow your business, Ms. Moreiras will take your business to the NEXT LEVEL. For more information, email her at email@example.com or contact her anytime at 305-986-0905. www.biancamoreiras.com
Click here to RSVP!