Staci L. Burton is an associate in the Deerfield Beach office of Roig Lawyers. She concentrates her practice on Personal Injury Protection (PIP)/No-Fault litigation.
Prior to joining Roig Lawyers, Staci practiced family law in West Palm Beach, representing clients in a wide-range of complex marital and family law matters. Staci has been actively involved in the legal community, serving on numerous committees and holding positions of leadership within both the State and local Bar organizations. She was also a founding member of the Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches.
While in law school, Staci was a research assistant to a legal writing professor and held office hours to assist first-year law students with their legal research and writing skills. During her final year at Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Staci worked as a Certified Legal Intern for the Children and Families Law Clinic. She spent her summers serving as a judicial intern for the 15th Judicial Circuit and as a law clerk at a South Florida-based personal injury firm.
Staci is currently a board member at the Ann Storck Center in Fort Lauderdale, which is dedicated to enriching the lives of children and adults with developmental disabilities.
News & Events
- Roig Lawyers Sponsors the 26th Annual Celebrity Chefs Food Tasting & Auction
July 1, 2019
- Roig Lawyers Sponsors the 25th Anniversary Celebrity Chefs Food Tasting & Auction
August 29, 2018
- Roig Lawyers is a Proud Sponsor of the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Inc.'s 30th Annual Pro Bono Recognition Evening & Auction
May 10, 2018
- ROIG Lawyers Sponsors Ann Storck Center's 24th Annual Celebrity Chefs Food Tasting & Auction
September 22, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Attorney Receives Pro Bono Recognition Award
March 14, 2016
- Roig Lawyers Continues Expansion with the Addition of Three Litigation Attorneys in Deerfield Beach and Tampa
December 15, 2015